Dr. Robert Bazzini MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 11 reviews

April 21st, 2016
Very talented, personable surgeon!
So glad I went to Dr. Bazzini for my first carpal tunnel surgery! It was so effective that I plan to return for my left hand.

March 17th, 2015
Somewhat Hyper
Dr. Bazzini sounds like a professional in that he explained thoroughly my specific hand arthritis. But he was a little too friendly. He kept touching and rubbing my arm, almost petting. He complimented me on my necklace and seemed inappropriately interested in my divorce. Doctors usually are not that personable. He knows his doctor stuff. He took care of my pain. He was just a bit weird.

January 26th, 2015
Nice office, no waiting a long time to see the doctor. My son needed to have surgery before he went back to school, and the office was super accommodating to get him in for appointments. Dr. Bazzini takes a lot of time to explain options/procedures. My son's injury has been completely healed.

August 19th, 2013
Very Nice
I visited this doc with ovulsion fracture in my right hand pinky fingure. I was very scared of undergoing any surgery or procedure. This doctor is very nice. He gave me adequate time to listen about my problem, read all my reports, explained about my broken finger. Responded to all of my questions and lastly asked me if I have any more questions :) I would be going for follow up in another 3-4 weeks.

February 28th, 2011
Doctor,Bazzini is a terrific hand doctor i have been to him several times, he is one of the best always taking time with you.

February 1st, 2011
Great!
Never before have I been to a doctor who spent more time with me diagnosing and explaining my problem. I didn't feel like he was rushing me in and out in order to see a maximum number of patients.

August 12th, 2010
One of a kind
My husband was in severe pain the swelling was traveling up his wrist which started in the pinky, this went on for 2 days tues pm he called dr bazzini, the dr saw him on wed (he usually does not have hrs, but came to see him) spent over an hr by Thurs am he was fine! Fabulous

July 9th, 2010
Agnes Romlein
Dr.Bazzini is kind, understanding, and spends as much time with you as YOU need. Takes the time to answer questions and explains everything in great detail. Never rushes you out.My husband & I have been to him with different hand issues and have always been well taken care of. He has a caring & knowledgeable staff:)

December 3rd, 2009
Dr. Bazzini is a good doctor, I feel very good, Dr. Bazzini is a excellent person, el hace que mi padecimiento sea menor

April 7th, 2008
Excellent hand surgeon
Dr. Bazzini has performed 2 surgeries on my wrist for Kienbock's disease. I feel he is an excellent and caring surgeon and extremely knowledgeable. His staff is also extremely helpful and caring. Dr. Bazzini answered all my questions and did not rush through the appointment as some other doctors do.

January 20th, 2008
Dr. Bazzini has always been courteous and caring with me. He answers questions and explains the procedure and planned treatment. If I didn't understand completely what he said, he would patiently repeat what he had said. He reminds me of how compassionate doctors were before they got bogged down with paperwork. His office staff is professional and has always answered my questions or has had doctor call me back when necessary.