A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beart, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation Peritonitis
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Anal Cancer Anus Neoplasms
- Anorectal Disease
- Anorectal Disorders
- Anus Diseases
- Bowel Control
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Beart graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Beart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Woodward Beart MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Beart practice?
- Dr. Robert Beart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Beart practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Glendale Colorectal Surgeons and Glendale Surgeons.