A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beatley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beatley
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beatley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beatley graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Beatley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
- Rappahannock General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eugene Beatley DO and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Beatley practice?
- Dr. Robert Beatley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Beatley practices General Practice near Burgess, VA.
See Burgess General Practitioners.