A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beattie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Beattie graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Beattie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Med Ctr
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beattie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 48 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beattie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Beattie practice?
Dr. Robert Beattie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine near Saint Albans, VT.
See Saint Albans Surgeons and Saint Albans Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Beattie, Dr. Bobby Beattie, Dr. Rob Beattie, Dr. Robbie Beattie