Learn more about Dr. Robert Beattie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beattie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beattie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beattie graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Beattie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Medical Center
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Norman Beattie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Beattie practice?
- Dr. Robert Beattie has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Beattie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Saint Albans, VT.
See Saint Albans Surgeons.