Dr. Robert Norman Beattie MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Radiology.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beattie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beattie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Beattie graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Beattie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Medical Center
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beattie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 48 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Beattie practice?
Dr. Robert Beattie practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Radiology near Saint Albans, VT.
See Saint Albans Orthopedic Surgeons, Saint Albans Sports Medicine Doctors, Saint Albans Allergists, and Saint Albans Radiologists.