A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beattie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beattie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beattie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beattie graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Beattie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Medical Center
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beattie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 48 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Beattie practice?
Dr. Robert Beattie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Saint Albans, VT.
See Saint Albans Surgeons.