A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beattie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beattie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beattie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beattie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beattie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beattie graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Beattie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Medical Center
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert N Beattie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Beattie practice?
- Dr. Robert Beattie has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Beattie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Saint Albans, VT.
See Saint Albans Orthopedic Surgeons and Saint Albans Surgeons.