A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beattie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beattie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beattie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beattie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beattie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beattie graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston.
Dr. Beattie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Medical Center
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert N Beattie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Beattie practice?
- Dr. Robert Beattie has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Beattie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Saint Albans, VT.
See Saint Albans Orthopedic Surgeons.