inactive

Robert M Beatty MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 29th, 2016
Most Thorough & Genuinely Caring
With my fort appt, Dr. Beatty wanted to know my perception of my pain and what I thought he might do to help me. After getting my background from my perspective, (yes, he listened), HR took my husband and me to the conference room and went over my MRI with us. He answered our questions but most importantly, he sincerely wanted to be absolutely positive that a particular nerve was the cause. He ordered a CT Myelogram which will pinpoint the exact problem. My next appt is to go over those results and decide if he can help me. My husband and I were very impressed that he was so thorough and caring, soft spoken and very professional. I will write another update as I know more. Top Notch!!

October 21st, 2016
I would see Dr. Beatty again if needed. He took time to explain ct scan and what could be done. He also stated the problems it could cause. They explain what he recommend.

October 19th, 2016
Back Surgery
Dr. Beatty, has done my last 4 surgeries and I have had great results. I like his treatment plan for me. I would and have recommended him to many family and friends.

April 15th, 2016
Dependable Neurosurgeon
It was a blessing to know Dr Beatty, diagnosis was prompt and he led the team of doctors to come up with the plan of action to address my emergency. From the beginning when he got involved through the delicate surgery , he adequately updated me till the day he discharged me. Follow up appointments have been so good. I can highly recommend Dr Beatty as one of the best neurosurgeon in the Country.

March 8th, 2016
The staff were all very pleasant and I was very impressed with the doctor.

March 7th, 2016
Excellent
Dr. Beatty and his staff are 2nd to none.

October 17th, 2015
best neurosurgeon
Dr Beatty has been my neurosurgeon since birth, he has saved my life many times. I highly recommend him, he and I have discussed how to manage my hydrocephalus. best neurosurgeon in the world in my opinion.

August 26th, 2011
Dr.Robert Beatty is a life savier. I would not let any other touch me. I owe my life to him. He is a God send.

February 9th, 2010
I broke my back and he performed a surgery on me that works on one in ten people if that, I can now walk and he saved my life. He is a very experienced surgeon who knows what he is doing