Dr. Robert Beaumont DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Waukesha, WI

2.6

January 11th, 2015
Dr. Robert Beaumont is a very friendly and family oriented doctor. He looks out for the best interest of his patcients. He takes great pride in his care and services. He has the best Physican Assistant. All his staff is the very friendly and the best that anyone could ask for.

July 8th, 2011
I personally have never had any reservations about doctor visits until now. Every time I go to the waukesha family clinic I wait at least 30 minutes if not more and usually spend about five minutes actually speaking with the doctor. As a young adult Dr. Beaumont made me feel about seven years old and treated me as though I was stupid. I've never felt more belittled and uncomfortable in a doctors office. A fracture in my foot was also misdiagnosed as nothing being wrong until I had a second opinion and was then put in a boot for six weeks, talk about a big misdiagnosis. I would not recommend this doctor based on both terrible bedside manor and a significant misdiagnosis.

April 20th, 2009
If you want to be belittled, this is the place for you
The facilities are sub par as is the manner of the doctor. He seems arrogant and out of touch with real medicine.