A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beaver is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beaver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaver graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Beaver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Beaver practice?
- Dr. Robert Beaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Beaver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Concord, NC.
See Concord Surgeons.