Learn more about Dr. Robert Beaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beaver is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beaver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaver graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Beaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Northeast Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beaver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Beaver practice?
Dr. Robert Beaver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Concord, NC.
See Concord Surgeons.