Learn more about Dr. Robert Beaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beaver
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beaver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaver graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Beaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Beaver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Beaver practice?
- Dr. Robert Beaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Beaver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Concord, NC.
See Concord Orthopedic Surgeons.