A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beaver is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beaver
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Beaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beaver, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Femur Fracture Repair
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaver graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Beaver MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Beaver practice?
- Dr. Robert Beaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Beaver practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Concord, NC.
See Concord Orthopedic Surgeons.