A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bechard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bechard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bechard, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Nose Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bechard graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Bechard has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Bechard MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Bechard practice?
- Dr. Robert Bechard has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bechard practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Oshkosh, WI and Menasha, WI.
See Neenah Otolaryngologists and Neenah Surgeons.