Learn more about Dr. Robert Bechard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bechard, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Loss
- Nose Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bechard graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Bechard has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bechard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Bechard practice?
Dr. Robert Bechard practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI and Berlin, WI.
See Oshkosh Otolaryngologists and Oshkosh Surgeons.