A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beckerley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beckerley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beckerley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckerley graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Beckerley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Beckerley MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Beckerley practice?
- Dr. Robert Beckerley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Beckerley practices Internal Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists.