Learn more about Dr. Robert Bedard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bedard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bedard
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bedard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bedard, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedard graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bedard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Bedard MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Bedard practice?
- Dr. Robert Bedard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bedard practices Allergy & Immunology near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT and West Hartford, CT.
See Manchester Allergists.