A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ROBERT BEDARD:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ROBERT BEDARD is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ROBERT BEDARD, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. BEDARD graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. BEDARD has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BEDARD accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. ROBERT M. BEDARD practice?
Dr. ROBERT BEDARD practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Internal Medicine near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT and West Hartford, CT.
See Manchester Allergists and Manchester Internists.