A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bedard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bedard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bedard, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedard graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bedard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Bedard MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Bedard practice?
- Dr. Robert Bedard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bedard practices Allergy & Immunology near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Hartford, CT and Enfield, CT.
See Manchester Allergists.