Learn more about Dr. Robert Bedard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bedard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bedard, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedard graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bedard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bedard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Bedard practice?
Dr. Robert Bedard practices Allergy & Immunology near Manchester, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Hartford, CT and Enfield, CT.
See Manchester Allergists.