Learn more about Dr. Robert Bedard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bedard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bedard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bedard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bedard, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedard graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bedard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Bedard MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Bedard practice?
- Dr. Robert Bedard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bedard practices Allergy & Immunology near West Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Allergists.