A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bedard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bedard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bedard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bedard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bedard, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedard graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bedard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Bedard MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Bedard practice?
- Dr. Robert Bedard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bedard practices Allergy & Immunology near West Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Allergists.