Learn more about Dr. Robert Beekman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beekman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beekman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Beekman graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Beekman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harold Beekman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Beekman practice?
- Dr. Robert Beekman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Beekman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.