A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beer, Family Practioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beer
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Beer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ambulatory Surgical Procedures
- Diabetes Complications
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Beer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Beer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Beer practice?
- Dr. Robert Beer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Beer practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.