A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beer, Family Practioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beer
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Beer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ambulatory Surgical Procedures
- Diabetes Complications
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Beer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Beer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Beer practice?
- Dr. Robert Beer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Beer practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.