Family Practioner
17030 Lakeside Hills Plz
Suite 130
Omaha, NE 68130
402-758-5150
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Complete Weirdo  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

Overall Experience-could not get away from this guy soon enough-seems delusional-incapable of rational conversation-impulsive 'kneejerk'reactions- won't read file-confused on patient & Rx's-would not reccomend to anyone on this earth.

|  Jerk!  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2012

Completely lacking in bedside manner or compassion. Told me he needed to "get out of here quickly" when I started asking him to explain why he was doing what he was doing. Clearly had not read the chart carefully.

|  Never Again!  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

This guy was so arrogant, it was inreal!I asked this guy some questiona about my treatment about how to get over my "Condition" and how long it would take. I asked how many of his patients had suffered the same problem that I had and what the cure rate was. He did not like my asking questiona, and he "knew what was best for me" in a very demaning way. Just because he has a "Dr." in front of his name doesn't make him God. He can stuff those sandals and his cute little program on TV. Aflac? quack quack!

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2011

Great doctor - very knowledgable, very easy to understand. Dr. Beer speaks regular English, not medical jargon. I have recommended Dr Beer to family and friends. I've always left Dr Beer's office feeling confident of Dr. Beer's knowledge, manner and communication skills. Great office personnel, too.Very happy I switched over to Dr. Beer. Steve Fischer - Omaha, NE

|  Takes the time  |  show details
by BlakeE on Nov 12th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I switched to Doctor Beer a couple years ago because I was looking for someone close to home. I was pleasently suprised at the amount of time Dr. Beer took to discuss my thoughts on routine exams, as well as, current health issues.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com