A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Behar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Behar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Behar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Behar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Behar graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Behar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Behar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Behar practice?
- Dr. Robert Behar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Behar practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.