A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Behar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Behar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behar
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Behar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Behar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Behar graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Behar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Behar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Behar practice?
- Dr. Robert Behar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Behar practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.