A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Behm Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Behm Lopez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Behm Lopez graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Behm Lopez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Behm Lopez MD is a male doctor, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Robert Behm Lopez practice?
- Dr. Robert Behm Lopez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Behm Lopez practices Hospitalist near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Hospitalists.