Learn more about Dr. Robert Beitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beitman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beitman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Beitman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beitman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Beitman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Beitman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Beitman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Beitman practice?
- Dr. Robert Beitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Beitman practices Ophthalmology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.