A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beitman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beitman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Beitman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Beitman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Beitman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Beitman practice?
- Dr. Robert Beitman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Beitman practices Ophthalmology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See West Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.