A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beitman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beitman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beitman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Beitman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beitman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Beitman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Beitman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Beitman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Beitman practice?
- Dr. Robert Beitman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Beitman practices Ophthalmology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Ophthalmologists.