A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Belafsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Belafsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Belafsky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belafsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belafsky has 30 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Belafsky MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Belafsky practice?
- Dr. Robert Belafsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Belafsky practices Otolaryngology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Willingboro Otolaryngologists.