Learn more about Dr. Robert Belafsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Belafsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Belafsky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belafsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belafsky has 30 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belafsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Belafsky practice?
Dr. Robert Belafsky practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Woodbury, NJ.
See Willingboro Otolaryngologists and Willingboro Surgeons.