Learn more about Dr. Robert Belafsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Belafsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belafsky
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belafsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Belafsky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belafsky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belafsky has 30 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Belafsky MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Belafsky practice?
- Dr. Robert Belafsky has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Belafsky practices Otolaryngology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Haddonfield, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Otolaryngologists.