A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Belfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Belfer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belfer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Belfer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Belfer MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Belfer practice?
- Dr. Robert Belfer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Belfer practices Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Mount Holly Pediatricians.