A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bell
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Medical Center At Bayon
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Bell DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Bell practice?
- Dr. Robert Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bell practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Emergency Physicians and Melbourne Primary Care Doctors.