A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Medical Center At Bayon
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Bell DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Bell practice?
- Dr. Robert Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bell practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Emergency Physicians and Melbourne Primary Care Doctors.