Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Bell
Dr. Robert Bell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with another office in Melbourne, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Bell is affiliated with Community Hospital Of New Port Richey and Columbia Regional Medical Center At Bayon. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Bell has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Robert Bell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Marco Muniz
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.13 mi22
Dr. Hafusat Oni
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.13 mi14
Dr. Gabriel Manzi
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.15 mi19