Dr. Robert Belniak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Belniak?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Robert Belniak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2017

Outstanding

Compassionate, knowledgeable doctor

April 24th, 2017

Hands down, the best ortho!

Dr. Belniak has been my orthopedic for many years. Having done two of my knee surgeries with awesome results, I would highly recommend him to anyone. Having kids in sports, they are bound to have some sort of injury. I know exactly where to turn when an orthopedic is necessary, feeling at ease knowing that my kids will be in the best care with Dr. Belniak. He is that Dr. that truly cares about your medical needs and gives you 100% of his attention when listening. He definitely goes above & beyond for his patients!

April 24th, 2017

Hands down, the best ortho!

January 18th, 2017

Full shoulder Replacement

I came to Dr Belniak about a year ago to treat me for shoulder pain and bone spurs. About 4 weeks ago I decided to go with a full shoulder replacement. I could not be more impressed with his care and professionalism. His entire team is amazing and I am well on the road to recovery! I would recommend his services to anyone who is in need of shoulder surgery.

September 7th, 2016

SIMPLY, THE BEST!

What a great doctor! Wonderful human being. So far two surgeries with him, probably, one more coming up. Wouldn't see any other. Polite staff allover. Thanks Dr. Belniak.

June 11th, 2016

Surgery

I have had several procedures performed by Dr. Belniak in the past few years. All turned out excellent. Most recently, I had my right knee replaced. In just seven weeks I had my left knee replaced also at Connecticut Joint Replacement Institute in St Francis Hospital. Both surgeries were performed without any problems. the scar from the first knee surgery is almost faded in just 7 weeks. Dr Belniak does excellent work and will explain in detail what exactly will be done to you. Highly recommend Dr Belniak for all orthopedic work.

December 23rd, 2015

The best of the best!

Dr. Belniak is the best of the best. After being treated by another orthopedic doctor for 16 years I've visited him for a second opinion. His bedside manner and obvious talent compelled me to change my allegiance to him as my primary care orthopedic doctor. He has a pleasant demeanor, doesn't rush you, has fabulous listening skills and will take the time to answer numerous questions from the anxious patient such as myself prior to surgery. He performed a bilateral MAKOplasty partial knee replacement surgery on me on the 10th of December. His demeanor and confident put you at ease and he surrounds himself with an incrediblly competent staff. His PA Caitlyn clearly loves her job and has the same pension for perfection, patient comfort and care so you feel great no matter where you are in the process. His adept staff does all the fighting with the moronic insurance companies and somehow they always prevail. In deference to the time I had to his office from where I live they worked tirelessly to book multiple appointments on the same day. I highly recommend Dr. Belniak and his staff for any and all of your orthopedic needs. Is my belief that Dr. Belniak has the skills with this new technology such that he teaches other surgeons how to perform these delicate operations.

May 29th, 2013

Couldn't be happier with my new shoulders

This Feb I had surgery for a torn rotator cuff and had such a positive experience with Dr. Belniak that as soon as I was healed--roughly 2.5 months, I scheduled my other shoulder surgery for bone spurs and bursitis. No one wants to have surgery but he and his office staff made this process as painless as possible—physically and mentally. I really could not have asked for a better experience or better results. The only thing I would’ve done differently would’ve been to do it sooner knowing this was going to be the result!

May 16th, 2013

professional caring physician

DR. B performed a partial knee replacement for me almost 8 years ago. I have recommended this kind physician to many friends and without exception all were happy they saw him. He was always available, explained the entire process and the procedure went without any problems. Recovery was quick and his staff were helpful and courteous. I was back to work and without pain in a short time. I have had no problem with my replacement since tnat time.

April 24th, 2013

Dr Belniak

Dr. Belniak performed surgery on both of my shoulders. I have healed back to better than surgery and experienced no post surgical pain. Great Doctor!!!!

April 9th, 2013

i saw Dr. Belniak for the first time in the summer of 1995. we met in the e.r. after i was brought in after a motorcycle wreck on a diesel covered road. i had split my shin bone 6" and snapped the top of the tibia into 4 half moon pieces. after more than 5 hrs. on the o.r. table he had managed to put me back together so well that i was able to run six months later. he was honest enough to give me worst case scenario's about what i could look forward to and didn't sugar coat it. what he didn't do was have an ego about his ability and his work. as for his attitude toward his patients, it is exemplary, because of a genetic thing that crept up 2 weeks after surgery i ended back in the hospital. and next thing i know he was their checking on me at 10:30 at night. not at home with his family but making sure the hospital was seeing to my comfort to get me through the night until further testing could be done the following day. it's because of that kind of commitment to his patients and his craft that have had me go back to him for my knee replacements. and now for my shoulder problem. i'm not sure their is a better practitioner in his field currently. he behaves like the doctors of old who cared enough to do house calls.

April 29th, 2011

Real Estate Sales Executive

I have been very happy with Dr. Belniak & the medical assistance provided to me. I have been his patient for a decade because of knee problems & most recently a ruptured achilles tendon & he has never let me down in terms of speed of appointments & alternative treatments (knee replacement being the last option).