Learn more about Dr. Robert Benafield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Benafield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benafield
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Benafield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Benafield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benafield graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Benafield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bryan Benafield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Benafield practice?
- Dr. Robert Benafield has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Benafield practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.