A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Benafield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Benafield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Benafield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benafield graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benafield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bryan Benafield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Benafield practice?
- Dr. Robert Benafield has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Benafield practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Rogers, AR and Eureka Springs, AR.
See Fayetteville Orthopedic Surgeons and Fayetteville Surgeons.