A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Benigar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Benigar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Benigar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Benigar graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benigar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wesley Benigar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Benigar practice?
- Dr. Robert Benigar has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Benigar practices Psychiatry near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Psychiatrists.