Dr. Robert Benigar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Benigar?

Saved My Life

Posted on November 7th, 2016

After meeting Robert and two days of observation, he fully diagnosed my issues and on the same day I was able to start sleeping nine and ten hours. The main issue was major depressive disorder and anxiety and both were treated with medication and his in house therapist and cognitive behavioral therapy. I have been seeing him since 2010 and am thrilled. His bedside manner and sense of care are complimented by listening and observing. +++ for online tools. He is my hero!

Dr. Rob Benigar

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Dr. Rob Benigar is an excellent psychiatrist.

Wonderful

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Excellent would not see anyone else!!!

Posted on January 24th, 2016

This doctor literally saved my life, twice in 5 years. He is very compassionate, knowledgeable and respectful. Handles hospital and office situations quite professionally and is not dismissive at all. Hard to get into because he is so busy, but well worth the wait!

Posted on January 4th, 2016

He is soft spoken, a good listener, and asks relevant questions regarding your mental health.

Disappointed

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Difficult to work with the office staff, and he does not seem to remember or review history before you come back.

Dr. Benigar, is very polite and courteous physician. He is easy to understand me.

Posted on September 10th, 2015

If he did therapy sessions then this would be ideal.

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Best doctor i have ever had. Believes in medicine.

Dr Benigar is a good doctor

Posted on June 11th, 2015

Dr. Benigar has been a great doctor for me and I am appreciative for his professional yet personable demeanor. He helped me through some rough spots and has worked with me to find the right bablance of medications for my bipolar disorder and depression. However, and this is not the bipolar talking here, some of the staff has the bedside manner of Farrah Fawcett in 'The Burning Bed'. Read the other reviews here and take note. The outgoing message on the nurses voicemail basically says it all. After two and a half minutes of hearing a recording stating what they aren't going to do for you, you are left to wonder whether or not you should bother leaving a message. The recording could be shortned to simply say, "This is not the number to call about medicine, appointments, anything to do with your mental condition at the moment, or anything that will require me to do anything about your mental condition now or ever because I just work here." If you weren't depressed before calling that number, you will be afterwards. Hopefully you can get in to see Dr. Benigar shortly after enduring his staffs antics.

Dr. Benigar is Great

Posted on July 15th, 2014

I am really impressed with him. He DOES listen and acts accordingly. He did not hesitate to switch my antidepressant, that was taking me to a much darker place, to one that has changed my life. I am more motivated, etc. He is helping me with anxiety (grief attacks I call them) and my sleep disorders as well. I especially like that I can look at the office progress notes, make refill requests, etc. online. I couldn't be more pleased. He basically has saved my life.

Posted on May 20th, 2014

He just goes through the motions. No insight or care.