A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Benjamin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benjamin
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Benjamin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Benjamin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Benjamin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Benjamin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Robert Benjamin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Benjamin practices Psychiatry near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Abington Psychiatrists.