A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Benjamin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benjamin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benjamin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Benjamin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Benjamin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Benjamin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Robert Benjamin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Benjamin practices Psychiatry near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Abington Psychiatrists.