A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bentivegna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bentivegna, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentivegna graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bentivegna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vincent Bentivegna MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Bentivegna practice?
- Dr. Robert Bentivegna has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bentivegna practices Anesthesiology near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Anesthesiologists.