Learn more about Dr. Robert Berghoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Berghoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berghoff
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berghoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Berghoff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berghoff graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berghoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Berghoff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Berghoff practice?
- Dr. Robert Berghoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Berghoff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.