Dr. Robert Berman Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Berman Jr?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Robert Berman Jr?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 30th, 2014

Terrifying and unprofessional

Jerk. Won't ever go there again. Saw my sick child and have him a vaccine though I told him no vaccines due to my child's fever. He received a tetanus shot after I told him no. The nurse came in but I didn't want to waste the shot. Very unprofessional. Told me I was going to die due to liver failure and the patient was my son. He said this while we were going over medical history. Also, I'm a mostly healthy 23 year old that doesn't drink or smoke. I'm a vegetarian and I eat most organic food and I take lots of wonderful herbal medicines for my liver disease and he told me it doesn't matter what I'm gonna do I'll probably die in ten years. I have a disease that you can live with if managed, by the way. I'm an empath an an intuitive and his aura was nasty. Very uneasy feeling. Felt like I was having hot flashes and was going to pass out when he entered room to see my child. He is a bad person, legitimately. Do not trust them. Also, my child ended up going to cookeville hospital a couple of days later and Burman had no reasoning for his fever and cough and didn't even do a strep test.

February 11th, 2012