A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bernard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bernard, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bernard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Heart Diseases, Lyme Disease, and Skin Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernard graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bernard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance