Learn more about Dr. Robert Bernard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bernard, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bernard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Lyme Disease
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernard graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bernard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Bernard MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Bernard practice?
- Dr. Robert Bernard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bernard practices Internal Medicine near Wading River, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hauppauge, NY and Harrison, NY.
See Wading River Internists.