A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bernauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bernauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bernauer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernauer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bernauer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Lake Charles Mem Hosp, Lake Charles, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dale Bernauer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Bernauer practice?
- Dr. Robert Bernauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bernauer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Surgeons.