A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bernauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bernauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernauer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bernauer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernauer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bernauer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Lake Charles Mem Hosp, Lake Charles, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dale Bernauer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Bernauer practice?
- Dr. Robert Bernauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bernauer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Surgeons.