Dr. Robert Berry DO Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Frisco, TX

September 29th, 2016
Thankful
My daughter was injured in a baseball game on a Saturday morning. I was panicked trying to figure out where to take her. I was on the way to the emergency room when my husband called and told me about SPORT. Dr Berry saw her within 20 minutes of us walking in the door. Every person we came in contact with was friendly and helpful. I am so grateful that my daughter did not have any permanent damage and that we got to find that out quickly.

September 27th, 2016
Dr. Berry Saved Me!!
I had horrible shoulder pain in both shoulders. Dr. Berry did my surgery and he discovered the tendon was coming off of the bone!! I was shocked to hear all this but Dr. Berry fixed me right up. I was able to recover and continue to work. I am a nurse and the job takes a toll on all joints. Im so happy Dr. Berry was able to fix me and allow me to continue enjoying my job and my life!! Thank you Dr. Berry!!

September 23rd, 2016
Dr. Berry rocks!!
I just love Dr. Berry and his staff!! They are personable and professional! I had an injection in my wrist and i was apprehensive about it but it was the best decision i could have made! He's definately the best at what he does! Ive made a few visits to his office and i may not get to see him everytime but i feel that im taken care of no matter who i see!! Dr. Ghattas is seeing me for my shoulder now and i couldnt be more satisfied!! He most definately has a solid team that is dedicated to their patients!!!! I highly recommend his practice especially now that they are open on saturdays and have hours til 7pm on some days. All around great experience all the time!!l

May 2nd, 2016
Knee surgery
Great surgery. Great service. Great people

March 17th, 2016
Non Attentive and Disorganized Doctor
if you wanted to be treated like cattle, or a number, perfect doctor to go see. First visit, failed to call in prescription. Second visit, sent me to straight to PT letting me know he would call them, didn't call, left me hanging for over hour. 3rd visit, no showed me and tried to force a 2nd X-ray on me as they hadn't loaded one from other office into the system. And on the no show, I said I wanted to reschedule to see doctor and they stated going forward I couldn't' be guaranteed to see the doctor but a PA would be made available. Most disorganized, mismanaged medical process I've ever experienced. In my opinion he is a medical malpractice suit waiting to happen as he is frazzled and based on my experience could care less about patients well being.

January 26th, 2016
THANK YOU!
Rotator Cuff injury that he so thoroughly addressed the shoulder has full mobility and I am 62!

January 8th, 2016
AWFUL EXPERIENCE
Appt ran 2 hours late. Did not even physically examine me. Wanted me to submit a urinalysis and some other type of lab work before he had even come in the room to talk about what my injury was. Staff forgot to submit my MRI paperwork to imaging center, then never called me back to follow up and discuss the results. TERRIBLE experience. I won't see him again.

March 24th, 2015
Dr. Berry is the Best
When I injured my knee, I expertly injured it---two broken bones and the ACL torn clean off. As a result, Dr. Berry had to put up with me for almost an entire year. In addition to being a kind and empathetic man, Dr. Berry is also simply the best orthopedic surgeon ever---and as an injury attorney I know my fair share. Not only did he completely repair my badly broken, torn up knee, but he also explained everything to me that I asked about. I would highly recommend Dr. Berry.

January 14th, 2015
If you have all day to wait
I thought it was a one time deal that he has you wait over an hour for your appointment. However have had 4 appointments and he has you wait over an hour every time. I find his lack of respect for his patients time the reason I would never recommend him to anyone nor will I ever use him again.

May 25th, 2013
I love Dr. Berry and staff!!! Will always go to him for any orthopedic needs!

January 26th, 2012
jay evans
Dr. Berry saved my bacon!!!! I was in a car wreck, the emergancy room doc wanted to take my leg off. Said it was to bad to fix. As luck would have it a nurse told me about Dr Berry. He came in and said it was the worst break you can have. Told me if he could get the swelling down he thought he could fix it. Two weeks later we went to surgery and Doc put me back together. It was a very tough recovery. But let me tell you he is a BMF I do not even have a limp. I can run go to the gym play golf as good as before. He is the man!!!!!!!

February 23rd, 2011
Dr Berry was amazing. I had an accident and he rearranged his schedule to be available for surgery, excellent diagnosis, care, bedside manner. I highly recommend him!!