A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Berryman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Berryman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Berryman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berryman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Berryman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berryman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Berryman practice?
Dr. Robert Berryman practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Hematologists.