A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Berryman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Berryman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berryman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berryman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Berryman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berryman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Berryman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Berryman MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Berryman practice?
- Dr. Robert Berryman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Berryman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.