Dr. Robert Berryman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Berryman?

November 12th, 2016

Dr Berryman is a kind, considerate, compassionate, and caring doctor. He works hard for all his patients. He takes the time to explain everything to you and will make sure you understand what he is telling you. I have gone to him for five years and I have not heard of or seen one negative comment about him. All his patients love him. He is highly educated in his field. He works hard to help his patients. Does a lot of volunteer work to help raise money to find a cure for cancer. You could not ask for a better doctor!

January 15th, 2016

Dr. Berryman saved my daughters life, for which my husband and I are eternally grateful. She was diagnosed with Stage 3 HL at the age of 19 and a recurrence at age 20, but she is alive and well now 6 years post diagnosis. I have worked in the medical profession my entire life and can say with all sincerity that Dr.Berryman is the total package for an Oncologist. He is brilliant, personable, accessible, caring and compassionate. He relates to the patient and family like they are a member of his family. My daughter has additional comorbidities that made her especially challenging to treat beyond the cancer and he and his staff were able to relate to her like no one else could have. I have recommended him to others and will continue to give him my highest recommendation. We are eternally thankful to Dr.Berryman!

February 6th, 2015

he saved my dads life

March 6th, 2013

Best

Dr. Berryman began seeing me for a possible transplant about eight years ago. He and his staff are top notch. He did not rush into anyting, but made sure all testing for myself and possible donors was done ahead of time. He is as approachable as any person could ever be and his bedside manner is uncomparable...easy going but on top of things. His staff...well there are not enough positive words in the English language that would do justice to their service, compassion, expertise and friendliness. I am happy to say I am one of the lucky ones. I am "cured" and 95%+ donor which is as good as it gets. When you deal with anything Oncology related, you see death regularly in the waiting room, treatment room, hospital, etc. Dr. Berryman knows he cannot help everyone to the level I am blessed to have, but he is still upbeat and positive. I thank him and his teammates for my second chance at life. I will continue to see him for tweaks here and there for the rest of my life which I am willing and happy to do. I know there are more Dr. Berryman's out there thank goodness. Dr. Berryman is a keeper.

August 29th, 2012

AWESOME Doctor!!!! Saved my Life

March 4th, 2011

Best Dr. ever!!

Dr. Berryman is my Oncologist and he is awesome! He makes you feel very comfortable and gets down on your level to help you understand. Very down to earth and not stuck up at all like other Dr.'s that seem to try to impress you by using big "medical" terms that you do not understand. He is funny and kind. I love this Dr. he helped me during the most difficult time in my life and assure me i was in good hands. I felt very safe to have my life in his hands.

January 17th, 2010

My Experience with Dr Berryman

He's the Best!!!! I had 6 rounds of chemo before getting to know Dr. Berryman. The care that I received while having 5 more rounds of chemo plus an auto bone marrow transplant was outstanding. He made me feel that he really cared about my outcome... I believe he really does. My overall energy level and physical well being since being under his care was so much better than the care I received during my first 6 chemo treatments. He and his great PA Jennifer have been so attentive to my needs. I would be very quick to recommend him to anyone with lymphoma, leukemia or myeloma. 3yrs post non-hodgkins lymphoma

August 23rd, 2017