A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bersin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bersin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bersin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bersin, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cholesterol Management
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bersin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bersin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Bersin MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Bersin practice?
- Dr. Robert Bersin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bersin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.