A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Berthold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berthold
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Berthold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berthold graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ngo Berthold MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Berthold practice?
- Dr. Robert Berthold has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Berthold practices Psychiatry near Lawndale, CA.
See Lawndale Psychiatrists.