A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bertoldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bertoldo is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bertoldo, DO is board certified in Aerospace Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertoldo graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Bertoldo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nelson Bertoldo DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine, Aerospace Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Bertoldo practice?
- Dr. Robert Bertoldo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bertoldo practices Preventive Medicine, Aerospace Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Preventive Medicine Specialists.