Dr. Robert Bertoli MD Patient Reviews

• Radiation Oncology Knoxville, TN

February 18th, 2013
Top Notch Doctor/Person!
Dr. Bertoli is a very smart, caring phsysicin with a terrific staff. Having to go to a radiation doctor can be scary, but Dr. Bertoli has made it a positive experience. He takes time with his patients and explains everything in great detail. Believe me, you could not be in better hands!

August 9th, 2010
Excellent Experience
Dr. Bertoli is the idea health care physician. He was very kind and concerned. He answered my questions and give me plenty of information on my treatment. He was professional and most of all he was a doctor that cared about his patient. What a wonderful gift to have such a doctor.

August 2nd, 2010
A doctor who truly seems to care
My dad has cancer and Dr Bertoli treated him with radiation. I went with my parents to one of his last appointement with Dr Bertoli. He spent almost 45 minutes with my parents explaining everything in a manner they could understand and asking them several times if everything was clear. He was kind and truly seemed to care about my dad. Even though he spent so much time with them, he never made us feel like we were wasting his time. I just can't say enough good things about not only the Dr but also his staff.