Dr. Robert Bertoli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Bertoli?

Breast Cancer

Posted on April 10th, 2014

Top Notch Doctor/Person!

Posted on February 18th, 2013

Dr. Bertoli is a very smart, caring phsysicin with a terrific staff. Having to go to a radiation doctor can be scary, but Dr. Bertoli has made it a positive experience. He takes time with his patients and explains everything in great detail. Believe me, you could not be in better hands!

Excellent Experience

Posted on August 9th, 2010

Dr. Bertoli is the idea health care physician. He was very kind and concerned. He answered my questions and give me plenty of information on my treatment. He was professional and most of all he was a doctor that cared about his patient. What a wonderful gift to have such a doctor.

A doctor who truly seems to care

Posted on August 2nd, 2010

My dad has cancer and Dr Bertoli treated him with radiation. I went with my parents to one of his last appointement with Dr Bertoli. He spent almost 45 minutes with my parents explaining everything in a manner they could understand and asking them several times if everything was clear. He was kind and truly seemed to care about my dad. Even though he spent so much time with them, he never made us feel like we were wasting his time. I just can't say enough good things about not only the Dr but also his staff.

Lung Cancer