Learn more about Dr. Robert Bertram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bertram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertram
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bertram Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bertram, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertram graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Bertram has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alvin Bertram MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Bertram practice?
- Dr. Robert Bertram has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bertram practices Urology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Urologists.