A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bertram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bertram, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertram graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Bertram has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Rowan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Bertram MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Bertram practice?
- Dr. Robert Bertram has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bertram practices Urology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Urologists.