A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Betcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Betcher is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Betcher
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Betcher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Betcher, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Betcher graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Betcher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Betcher MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Betcher practice?
- Dr. Robert Betcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Betcher practices Psychiatry near Needham, MA.
See Needham Psychiatrists.