Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Betz
Dr. Robert Betz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walla Walla, WA, with other offices in Prosser, WA and Walla Walla, WA (and 1 other location). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Betz is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center, Walla Walla General Hospital and Providence St Mary Medical Center. Dr. Betz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Betz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Robert Betz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walla Walla, WA.
Dr. Kendal Snider
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics
Walla Walla, WA 0 mi16
Dr. Anfissa Sokolova
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Walla Walla, WA 0 mi8
Dr. Stephanie Nainani
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Walla Walla, WA 0.09 mi15