A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Betzu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Betzu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Betzu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Betzu graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Betzu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Betzu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Betzu practice?
Dr. Robert Betzu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sun City Center, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Sun City Center Internists and Sun City Center Cardiologists.