Learn more about Dr. Robert Betzu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Betzu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Betzu
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Betzu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Betzu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Betzu graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Betzu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Martin Betzu MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Betzu practice?
- Dr. Robert Betzu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Betzu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL.
See Brandon Internists and Brandon Cardiologists.