A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bhisitkul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bhisitkul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhisitkul
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bhisitkul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bhisitkul, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhisitkul graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhisitkul has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Bhisitkul MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Bhisitkul practice?
- Dr. Robert Bhisitkul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bhisitkul practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.