A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bhisitkul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bhisitkul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhisitkul
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bhisitkul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bhisitkul, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhisitkul graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhisitkul has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Bhisitkul MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Bhisitkul practice?
- Dr. Robert Bhisitkul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bhisitkul practices Ophthalmology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Ophthalmologists.