Learn more about Dr. Robert Biber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Biber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biber
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Biber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Biber, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Biber graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Biber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anderson County Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Biber MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Biber practice?
- Dr. Robert Biber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Biber practices Urology near Independence, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO.
See Independence Urologists.