Dr. Robert R Bibi MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bibi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bibi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bibi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bibi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bibi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bibi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Bibi practice?
Dr. Robert Bibi practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Newburgh Surgeons and Newburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.