A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bibi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bibi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bibi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Bibi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bibi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Bibi MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Bibi practice?
- Dr. Robert Bibi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bibi practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY.
See Newburgh Surgeons.