A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bibi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bibi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bibi, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bibi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bibi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bibi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Bibi practice?
Dr. Robert Bibi practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, NY.
See Newburgh Surgeons.