Surgical Specialist

9 Hdsn Vly Prof Plz
Newburgh, NY 12550
845-278-0587
Locations and availability (3)

|  great doctor  |  show details
by rv on Aug 15th, 2014

when it comes to hands he is the best ,operated on me ,known for 20 years.top notch

|  meeting Dr Bibi in the emergency room  |  show details
by Raissa Carey on Jun 12th, 2013

I went into the Emergency room in a panic with my 7 year old who had cut his forehead open badly.I was worried we would wait forever for a dr to arrive and when you call a specialist in, you always worry they will feel inconvenienced having had to leave whatever they had been doing prior.Dr Bibi arrived very quickly and imediatly introduced himself and focused on the issue at hand. Dr Bibi calmed all of our fears and handled himself with great professionalism. He explained exactly what was going to happen to my son in a way that not only made my husband and I feel better but a very afraid 7 year old as well. He was precise when stitching and didn't flinch while my son had fearful moments. He was honest in telling us what to expect (scaring) and we apreciated his bedside manor greatly. Its always scary to see your child in pain and having a dr handle it the way Dr bibi did is a blessing and we are grateful for his expertise. I would be happy to recomend him to others.