A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bielski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bielski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bielski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bielski graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bielski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Bielski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Bielski practice?
- Dr. Robert Bielski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bielski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Oak Brook, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.