A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bielski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bielski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bielski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bielski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bielski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bielski graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bielski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Bielski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Bielski practice?
- Dr. Robert Bielski has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bielski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.