Learn more about Dr. Robert Bien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bien, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bien graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bien has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bien MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Bien practice?
- Dr. Robert Bien has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bien practices Pain Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pain Management Doctors, Las Vegas Emergency Physicians, and Las Vegas Physiatrists.