A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Biester, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Biester graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Biester has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biester accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Biester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Biester practice?
Dr. Robert Biester practices Urology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ and Sicklerville, NJ.
See Voorhees Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Biester, Dr. Bobby Biester, Dr. Rob Biester, Dr. Robbie Biester