Learn more about Dr. Robert Biester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Biester, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Biester graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Biester has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biester accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Biester practice?
Dr. Robert Biester practices Urology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Urologists.