A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Biester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Biester is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biester
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Biester Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Biester, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Biester graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Biester has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Biester FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Biester practice?
- Dr. Robert Biester has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Biester practices Urology near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Urologists.