Overall Review

August 13th, 2016
Very happy
Office staff was efficient and very pleasant. Dr. Biggers was pleasant, and took quite a bit of time explaining the diagnosis and treatment plan. Left the office feeling very confident about my health care.

September 8th, 2014
I, too, have never written a review for anything and am so glad to read similar negative reviews. (Just wish I would have checked this before I made my appointment.) Had an initial visit last week and I have never seen a more unprofessional physician. Never shook my hand, never made eye conduct, very condescending, interrupted me several times as I tried to explain my history. He had the audacity to say to me, "Well, you don't need me to tell you this is very abnormal. "As a matter of fact, I did need him to tell me that--he's the physician!! He rattled off all of the scary things my symptoms could be then just scheduled a couple of tests. Would never recommend.

October 30th, 2012
Disrespectful and Humiliating
I saw Dr. Biggers due to pelvic pain and urinary issues. He did not give much information during the first visit and was condescending when I asked further questions at the second visit. Following a cystoscopy I needed to be examined internally. When I asked what he was looking for he laughed (as if to say 'what a stupid question'). Following that he said "What am I looking for?". "This how I get my kicks".I felt humiliated and embarrassed, not to mention quite nervous that he had the audacity to say such a disgusting thing to a woman with her legs in stirrups (or any time for that matter).I cant't imagine

May 1st, 2012
Extremely unprofessional
I have never written a review for anyone, but my experience with this person, warrants a warning. If you are looking for a professional, then he's not the person you want to see. He is extremely condescending, arrogant and doesn't follow through. The service is poor at best, but the rudeness was top notch! Should consider retirement!! Not recommended!

August 17th, 2011
Prostate issue
Was referred to Dr. Biggers as I had an infection of the prostate that could be linked with cancer. He explained the procedure that was needed and conducted the biopsy himself (instead of a PA). The follow-up was done well and now, one-year latter, his office called asking me to either see Dr. Biggers or my family physician for a follow-up regarding PSA levels. I have nothing but good to say about him. I can't connect with some of the negative comments.

July 15th, 2011
landed in the er w/kidney stones - dr biggers was the on call urologist - i was exremly fortunate as had to have surgery - he is not only in my opinion a great urologist/surgeon but a great person - he took so much time w/me i was truly impressed - his officer staff are great - as someone who as spent to much time in hospitals and with docotrs i feel qualifed to rate the particular as better than the best - thank you dr biggers for taking such good care of me

May 11th, 2010
Did not spend much time after test procedure to explain results. Had to make another appointment. Did not explain about the pain after the test prcedure!! Did not tell me the OTC medicine was only 1/4 the strength of the prescription medicine. Did not give me a prescription. I found that out at the next appointment. I could have taken 4 pills instead of one. Maybe I would not have been in pain for 4 days.