Learn more about Dr. Robert Billow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Billow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Billow graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Billow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Billow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Billow practice?
Dr. Robert Billow practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Psychiatry near Mount Vernon, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anacortes, WA.
See Mount Vernon Pediatricians, Mount Vernon Physiatrists, and Mount Vernon Psychiatrists.