Learn more about Dr. Robert Biscup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Biscup is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Biscup graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Biscup has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Biscup DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Biscup practice?
- Dr. Robert Biscup has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Biscup practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Park, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Jupiter Surgeons.