Learn more about Dr. Robert Biscup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Biscup is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biscup
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biscup Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biscup graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Biscup has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Biscup DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Biscup practice?
- Dr. Robert Biscup has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Biscup practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Oakland Park, FL.