A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Biscup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Biscup is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biscup
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biscup Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Biscup graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Biscup has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Biscup DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Biscup practice?
- Dr. Robert Biscup has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Biscup practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Oakland Park, FL.